These are the types of therapy that we provide:
What Happens at a Massage Therapy Treatment?
- intake - the client fills out a health history form and discusses his/her condition and expectations of treatment
- assessment - postural and/or orthopedic testing
- consent - client is fully informed about what will happen during treatment and asked for consent to proceed
- treatment - includes massage techniques and possibly hydrotherapy and stretches
- homecare - prescribed stretches, strengthening and/or hydrotherapy (e.g. baths or ice packs)